Sunday, June 26, 2011

72 days to go!

Welcome all. I thought I'd start blogging about my movement towards joining the army. I've had an infertility blog for awhile and since thats been put on hold I needed a new outlet for my progress to keep me on point and an outlet for my feelings for the changes that are happening.

I can't believe I'm so close to leaving for basic.

Yesterday we went tubing with a bunch of friends. We had a blast but I got super burnt. It makes it hard to work out when it's hard to walk because your knees and ankles are so sore and dry. I've really got to stop making excuses about working out because this is the time when I need to be turning up the workouts and not missing them. The past few weeks have been hard with shin splints and set backs but I've got to get with it and start kickin it into high gear.

This week my goal is to hit the gym at least three times and to finish school strong so I can focus on army training!

No comments:

Post a Comment